Validaitor develops solutions to bring quality assurance into machine learning (ML). Our platform provides fully autonomous testing and monitoring capabilities for ML applications. With our unique approach to ML testing and validation, we enable companies to develop ML solutions in a safe and trustworthy manner while keeping them focus on what they need to do, that is developing cutting-edge ML solutions.
It’s a great time to join Validaitor. We’re looking for highly motivated and ambitious working students to join us part-time. All roles are remote within Germany.
- You’ll help us develop our platform by supplying state-of-the-art methods of ML testing.
- You’ll implement and validate new ML testing methods.
- At least basic knowledge of machine learning and deep learning concepts, architectures and methods.
- Familiarity with Python, TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Knowledge of Git and Docker.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent English skills.
Bonus Points: The following points are not mandatory but if you fulfill any one of them, it’d be a cherry on top of the cake!
- Prior projects on ML.
- German knowledge.
If you want to challenge yourself and join an ambitious team to shape the ML validation and quality assurance, please drop us a message! We’re looking for you!