Validaitor develops solutions to bring quality assurance into machine learning (ML). Our platform provides fully autonomous testing and monitoring capabilities for ML applications. With our unique approach to ML testing and validation, we enable companies to develop ML solutions in a safe and trustworthy manner while keeping them focus on what they need to do, that is developing cutting-edge ML solutions.
It’s a great time to join Validaitor. We’re looking for highly motivated and ambitious machine learning engineers to join us. All roles are %60 on-site in Karlsruhe (Germany) and %40 remote. Please note that we can’t sponsor Visa at this moment. Hence the application is only open to candidates who already have valid work permit in Germany.
- You’ll help us develop our platform by supplying state-of-the-art methods of ML testing.
- You’ll follow ML security, fairness and privacy literature closely and adapt promising methods into our platform.
- You’ll research and validate new ML testing methods and advocate to put these methods in our platform.
- You’ll work on challenges we face during ML audits and come up with practical testing solutions and approaches.
- You’ll develop custom ML tests for our customers and improve them along the way.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning and deep learning concepts, architectures and methods.
- Good command of Python, TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Practical knowledge or at least high interest of ML security, privacy and fairness.
- Knowledge of Git and Docker.
- Working knowledge of at least one cloud platform (AWS, Azure etc.).
- Self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent English skills.
Bonus Points: The following points are not mandatory but if you fulfill any one of them, it’d be a cherry on top of the cake!
- Prior research experience on ML.
- Knowledge of C++.
- German knowledge.
If you want to challenge yourself and join an ambitious team to shape the ML validation and quality assurance, please drop us a message! We’re looking for you!