Validaitor develops solutions to bring quality assurance into machine learning (ML). Our platform provides fully autonomous testing and monitoring capabilities for ML applications. With our unique approach to ML testing and validation, we enable companies to develop ML solutions in a safe and trustworthy manner while keeping them focus on what they need to do, that is developing cutting-edge ML solutions.
It’s a great time to join Validaitor. We’re looking for a highly motivated and ambitious working students to join us part-time. All roles are remote within Germany.
- You’ll help us develop our platform using our tech stack: Pyhon, Django, MySQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ and more…
- You’ll write both back-end and front-end components and run them in Docker containers.
- You’ll work on different cloud vendors and adapt our platform to these environments.
- You’ll write unit tests and good documentation.
- You’ll participate in the code reviews and ensure the best practices in software development.
- Knowledge of back-end and front-end software development.
- Knowledge of Git.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent English skills.
Bonus Points: The following points are not mandatory but if you fulfill any one of them, it’d be a cherry on top of the cake!
- Knowledge of React, Angular or a similar modern front-end framework.
- German knowledge.
If you want to challenge yourself and join an ambitious team to shape the ML validation and quality assurance, please drop us a message! We’re looking for you!