Validaitor develops solutions to bring quality assurance into machine learning (ML). Our platform provides fully autonomous testing and monitoring capabilities for ML applications. With our unique approach to ML testing and validation, we enable companies to develop ML solutions in a safe and trustworthy manner while keeping them focus on what they need to do, that is developing cutting-edge ML solutions.
It’s a great time to join Validaitor. We’re looking for highly motivated and ambitious DevOps/MLOps/Platform engineers to join us. All roles are %60 on-site in Karlsruhe (Germany) and %40 remote. Please note that we can’t sponsor Visa at this moment. Hence the application is only open to candidates who already have valid work permit in Germany.
- You’ll help us develop our cloud platform by applying best practices from DevOps and MLOps.
- You’ll define, create and manage our cloud infrastructure.
- You’ll help us in deploying Validaitor and its services in major cloud vendors (AWS, GCP, Azure etc.).
- You’ll help us bring CI/CD best practices into machine learning.
- 1+ years of relevant experience on DevOps, MLOps or similar.
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure etc.)
- Experience with at least one automation solution (Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins etc.).
- Practical knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent English skills.
Bonus Points: The following points are not mandatory but if you fulfill any one of them, it’d be a cherry on top of the cake!
- Experience with distributed computing solutions such as Spark and/or Flink.
- Experience in MLOps paradigms and ML lifecycle.
- Experience with MLOps tools like Airflow, Kubeflow, MLFlow etc.
- German knowledge.
If you want to challenge yourself and join an ambitious team to shape the ML validation and quality assurance, please drop us a message! We’re looking for you!